Show your liver some love! Bend RESET is designed to support your liver and helps reduce free radical stress in your body. Since the skin obtains its nutrients from the bloodstream, symptoms of reduced liver function often first appear in the skin. This means that when we provide our bodies with nutrients to support liver function and health, we promote healthy skin.
Benefits associated with Bend RESET include:
- Helps support liver function, an organ involved in the detoxification process
- Source of an antioxidant that helps protect against free radicals
- Used in Herbal Medicine to help relieve digestive disturbances
How Bend Reset work?
- Since the skin obtains its nutrients from the bloodstream, symptoms of reduced liver function often first appear in the skin. This means that when we provide our bodies with nutrients to support liver function and health, we are promoting healthy skin.
- The unique combination of broccoli sprout powder and organic milk thistle extract provides standardized quantities of active sulforaphane and silymarin. Active sulforaphane provides antioxidants to help protect against free radicals, while silymarin from organic milk thistle extract aids in the protection of the liver and supports its normal function. Exposure to toxins can increase your body’s free radical load.
- Therefore, supporting liver function while reducing oxidative damage caused by free radicals is how RESET uniquely supports your body’s natural detoxification.
How to use Reset?
- Take 2 capsules daily. For Adults 19+.
- Use for a minimum of 3 weeks to see beneficial effects. Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not use if safety seal is broken or missing.
- Store tightly sealed at room temperature.
Medicinal Ingredients: Organic milk thistle extract (providing silymarin) and broccoli sprout powder (providing sulforaphane).
Non-medicinal Ingredients: hypromellose (shell), microcrystalline cellulose, Oryza sativa (rice) hull powder, magnesium stearate
Contains sulfites, naturally present in broccoli.
Caution: Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen or prior to use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
Known adverse reaction: Stop using if hypersensitivity/allergy occurs.