Elta MD Foaming Facial Cleanser Give your skin a fresh start. A gentle enzyme and amino acid blend loosen makeup, oil, and other impurities on the skin and in the pores. The thick, rich foam gently cleanses leaving your skin feeling clean and balanced.
EltaMD’s Foaming Facial Cleanser is an oil-free, pH-balanced formula that gently cleanses without irritating or drying your skin. Utilizing Ultra-Fine Self-Foaming Technology, this foaming cleanser deep cleans your skin easily removing pollutants and impurities. Enriched with bromelain, this pineapple-derived enzyme leaves skin looking and feeling smoother and softer.
- Safe for all skin types
- Ultra-Fine Self-Foaming Technology: ultra-fine foaming bubbles that deep clean skin
- Bromelain: enzymes found in pineapple, helps reduce inflammation and removes dead skin cells leaving skin smoother
- Micro-massaging bubbles infuse more oxygen to the surface of your skin with every wash
- Removes damaging pollutants resulting in a 48% reduction in skin damage caused by pollutants
- Prevents recurrence of skin damage resulting in a 36% reduction in skin damage when exposed to pollutants in the future
- Safe for all skin types
- Enzymes help reduce inflammation
- Oil-free, sensitivity-free and pH-balanced
- Gentle enough for daily use, morning and night
Elta MD Foaming Facial Cleanser Reviews | Video
- Bromelain: Enzymes found in pineapples that work as an anti-inflammatory and reduces inflammation. Adds the foaming feature, leaving skin silky smooth
Water, Sodium Cocoyl Glycinate, Acrylates Copolymer, Methyl Perfluoroisobutyl Ether, Methyl Perfluorobutyl Ether, Magnesium Silicate, Sodium Cocoyl Apple Amino Acids, Bromelain, PEG/PPG-14/4 Dimethicone, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Isononyl Isononanoate, Ethylhexyl Isononanoate, Sodium Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Hydroxide, Capryloyl Glycine, Undecylenoyl Glycine, Sodium Bisulfite, Propylene Glycol, Maltodextrin, Coconut Acid, Sodium Chloride, Hexylene Glycol, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Fragrance
How to use Elta MD Foaming Facial Cleanser
- Pump a moderate amount of EltaMD Foaming Facial Cleanser to damp skin.
- Massage-in gently and evenly to moistened face and neck.
- Allow 30 seconds for the cleanser to foam.
- Once the cleanser has foamed, rinse off well with lukewarm water.
- If the cleanser does not foam after 30 seconds, rinse and repeat to ensure thorough cleansing.
- Gently pat skin dry with a soft towel.
Ideal for these Concerns: Oiliness, Aging Skin
Ideal for these Skin Types: Acne-Prone Skin, Oily Skin, Dry Skin, Combination Skin, Normal Skin, Sensitive Skin, Mature Skin
Preferences: Phthalate-Free, Clean, Paraben-Free, Certified Cruelty-Free, Sulfate-Free, Dermatologist Approved, Oil-Free
Key Ingredient(s): Dimethicone, Amino Acids
Application Area: Face