Osmosis Deep Clean Detox Cleanser. A unique blend of citrus essential oils and coconut work together to remove deep impurities, promoting an invigorating clean that remains gentle enough for all skin types
- Eliminates any excess oil and impurities
- Promotes a healthier, clearer complexion
- This cleanser used a refreshing citrus essential oil blend
Osmosis Deep Clean is perfect for removing deep impurities but remaining gentle enough for all skin types. Its unique combination of coconut and citrus will leave your skin feeling refreshed.
- Sodium Cocoyl Hydrolyzed Amaranth Protein – Derived from amaranth, a gluten-free grain. Amaranth contains essential amino acids, which provide a nourishing effect on the skin. It is used in conditioning and cleansing formulations.
- Sodium Coco-Glucoside Tartrate, Sodium Cocoamphoacetate, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate (Coconut Surfactants) – Gentle cleansing agent that effectively remove impurities, providing antiseptic and antibacterial properties to help cleanout
- Glycerin – Moisturizes and lubricates the skin, promotes skin softness and smoothness, acts as a natural preserving agent.
What skin type should use Osmosis Deep Clean?
- I would suggest Osmosis Deep clean for my client who has oily skin. It doesn’t matter if you are sensitive or acne-prone. You will love this product. I do not recommend this product for my client, who has dry skin.
- Also, This product is excellent as a makeup remover or part of a double wash.
How to layer Osmosis MD Deep Clean with other skincare?
- First, apply one pump on your damp skin and lather.
- Secondly, Rinse thoroughly.
- You can use this cleanser morning and evening.
- After using your cleanser, apply your favourite serums with Osmosis Nutrient Activating Mist to improve their absorption.
The main benefits of this cleanser
- First, Osmosis Deep Clean is considered a universal facial cleanser.
- Secondly, this cleanser doesn’t contain Sodium Lauryl and Paraben.
- Finally, It also used coconut as a surfactant providing anti-septic and antibacterial properties.
How to use
- Gently massage one pump onto damp skin and rinse thoroughly
- Double down on cleansing steps to ensure skin is efficiently detoxed.
You may also enjoy the following products:
Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Sodium Coco-Glucoside Tartrate, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Sodium Hydroxypropylsulfonate Lauryl-Glucoside Crosspolymer, Sodium Cocoamphoacetate, Sodium Cocoyl Hydrolyzed Amaranth Protein, Lauryl Glucoside, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Citrus Sinensis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Cymbopogon Schoenanthus (Lemongrass) Oil, Santalum Austrocaledonicum (Sandalwood) Wood Oil, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Sodium Hydroxypropylsulfonate Decyl Glucoside Crosspolymer, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Sodium Lauryl Glucose Carboxylate, Sodium Gluconate, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol.