Osmosis Mascara – Curling & Defining. A lash-pampering, clump-free formula that resists water and smudges. Apply one coat for depth and definition, or multiple coats to channel your inner-glamazon. The hourglass-shaped applicator ensures a smooth, even application, wrapping each individual lash with rich nourishing color – no matter how many coats.
- An Hourglass-shaped Applicator
- Free of parabens, formaldehyde, and synthetic, or coal-tar dyes
- Made from intense mineral pigments
- Lifts, separates, and thickens lashes
- Nourishes lashes to encourage growth
- Water-resistant and smudge-resistant
- No synthetic or coal-tar dyes
- Thickens lashes
- Separates lashes from roots to tip
- Swertia Japonica Extract improves lash health and promotes lash growth for fuller, longer lashes
- Lycium Chinense Fruit Extract is rich in antioxidants, vitamins and minerals to nourish and protect lashes from oxidative damage
- Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride is a fatty-acid rich, coconut oil and glycerin-based ingredient that helps to hydrate the lash and enhance the delivery of active ingredients
- Most people use liquid eye liner to disguise a false eyelash band or any excess glue, but liner formulas are often too thin to cover well.
- Try using mascara on an angled brush (like the Osmosis Eye Liner/Brow brush) for better coverage
CACAO MASCARA: New and improved thinner formulation is offered in the exquisite color Cacao to compliment naturally light hair and lashes, gives depth and dimension without being brash. Brown mascara is the MVP of mascaras and is essential to any beauty routine.
BLACK MASCARA: Intensify the eyes! Designed with nourishing and lash promoting vitamins and minerals to enhance and beautify the lashes. A clump-free formula that resists water and smudges with an hourglass-shaped applicator to ensure a smooth, even application, wrapping each individual lash with rich nourishing color—no matter how many coats.
Size 11 ml
- Lay the hourglass-shaped applicator on the top of your lashes and roll out from root to tip.
- Next, apply from underneath, wiggling the brush as you apply from root to tip.
- This technique will completely wrap the lashes with mascara and maximize the lengthening and curling effect.
- When applying multiple coats: Allow each coat to dry completely before applying the next.
Osmosis Mascara Ingredients
Water (Aqua), Acrylates/Ethylhexyl Acrylate Copolymer, Beeswax (Cera Alba), Acrylates/Octylacrylamide Copolymer, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Polybutene, Butylene Glycol, Palmitic Acid, Stearic Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, PVP, Swertia Japonica Extract, Lycium Chinense Fruit Extract, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Aminomethyl Propanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Alcohol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Benzoic Acid, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Laureth-21. May Contain (+/-): Iron Oxides (CI 77499).
Gluten-Free, and contains no synthetic or coal-tar dyes.
This ingredient list is subject to change; please refer to the product packaging for the most up-to-date ingredient list.