PCA Total Strength Serum. Lift, firm and smooth aging skin with this powerful peptide and growth factor serum that builds volume and minimizes the appearance of pores.
This next generation peptide and epidermal growth factor formulation minimizes the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and pores while firming, tightening and strengthening aging skin.
- Minimizes the appearance of pores, fine lines and wrinkles
- Firms, tightens and strengthens aging skin
- Leaves skin radiant after use
- Anniversary edition blue bottle
How to use PCA Total Strength Serum
Apply a dime-sized amount to the face twice daily following cleansing for firm, smooth, radiant skin. Follow with the appropriate PCA SKIN broad spectrum SPF product in the daytime, or moisturizer in the evening.
PCA Total Strength Serum Ingredients
- Palmitoyl tripeptide-38 – stimulates collagen, and helps reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Epidermal growth factor (EGF) – improves the appearance of aging skin.
- Silybum marianum extract – a potent antioxidant from milk thistle.
- Sodium hyaluronate – a naturally occurring ingredient with exceptional moisturizing qualities; it has the ability to hold 1,000 times its weight in water and plays an important role in skin hydration.
PCA Total Strength Serum Full ingredient list:
Water, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Glycerin, Glycosaminoglycans, Alcohol, Alcohol Denat., Gluconolactone, Hydroxypropyl Cyclodextrin, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Sodium Benzoate, Xanthan Gum, Lonicera Caprifolium (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Juice, Adenosine, Aesculus Hippocastanum (Horse Chestnut) Seed Extract, Lavandula Hybrida Oil, Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Menthyl Lactate, Santalum Austrocaledonicum Wood Oil, Silybum Marianum Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Totarol, Tocotrienols, Elaeis Guineensis (Palm) Oil, Citric Acid, Phospholipids, Potassium Sorbate, Tocopherol, sh-Oligopeptide-1, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-38