SkinBetter Hydration Boosting Cream. All skin types. Can be added to any skincare regimen for additional moisturization.
SkinBetter Hydration Boosting Cream Reduces moisture loss while delivering immediate and long-lasting hydration.
- A lightweight moisturizer that supports a healthy skin barrier.
- Provides soothing hydration and a velvety finish.
- Uses a unique combination of ceramides and botanical lipids to hydrate the skin and provide a smooth and supple, yet airy finish.
- Excellent in combination with treatment products, retinoids and exfoliators.
- Can be added to any skincare regimen for additional moisturization.
How to use SkinBetter Hydration Boosting Cream
- May be used as needed for extra moisturization.
- Good for all skin types.
- May be used following your skinbetter science treatment regimen and before sunscreen.
- Use of a sunscreen during the day is recommended.
Hydration Boosting Cream Review
Aqua/Water, Glycerin, Squalane, Jojoba Oil/Macadamia Seed Oil Esters, Isosorbide Dicaprylate, Polyglyceryl-6 Distearate, Niacinamide, Ceramide NP, Ceramide NS, Ceramide AP, Ceramide EOP, Ceramide EOS, Cholesterol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Xylitylglucoside, Anhydroxylitol, Betaine, Xylitol, Beta-Glucan, Hydrolyzed Jojoba Esters, Jojoba Esters, Glucose, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Squalene, Phytosteryl Macadamiate, Phytosterols, Caprooyl Phytosphingosine, Caprooyl Sphingosine, Saccharide Isomerate, Polyglyceryl-3 Beeswax, Glyceryl Caprylate, Sodium Anisate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Behenic Acid, Sodium Carrageenan, Sea Salt, Xanthan Gum, Algin, Carbomer, Polyacrylate Crosspolymer-11, Ceteareth-25, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Hydroxide, Citric Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Benzoic Acid, Sorbic Acid.
About SkinBetter Science
In 2016, Skinbetter science® set out to create a new paradigm in skincare, not only for patients but for the physicians, nurses, aestheticians and surgeons who help patients achieve beautiful skin. Our award-winning products are backed by decades of rigorous clinical research (in powerhouse products like Restylane® and Dysport®) and furthered by a continued commitment to the study of skincare science.
Skinbetter products are purposefully developed and only available through authorized providers. This model supports physicians and consumers by establishing genuine patient-practice relationships. We’re not just another skincare company. We employ accomplished science to create genuine connections with our providers and real life results for their patients.
You May Also Like