SkinMedica Redness Relief CalmPlex. A moisturizer is clinically shown to reduce the appearance of facial redness.
Appropriate for all skin types.
- CalmPlex™ (4-Ethoxybenzaldehyde): This ingredient helps to reduce the appearance of visible redness.
- Vitamin B-3 (Niacinamide): Helps to enhance the barrier function of the skin.
Water/Aqua/Eau, Glycerin, Ethoxydiglycol, Squalane, Isocetyl Stearate, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Isostearyl Palmitate, Mineral Oil, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Niacinamide, Glycereth-7, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, 4-Ethoxybenzaldehyde, Cetyl Ricinoleate, Polyacrylamide, Polysorbate 20, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Laureth-7, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Ethylparaben
When to Apply SkinMedica Redness Relief CalmPlex
- Apply in the morning and evening.
Where to Apply
- Apply skinmedica redness relief calmplex rosacea to your face, (neck and chest if desired).
How to Apply
- Some patients with sensitive skin may experience a temporary tingling sensation after application.
You May Also Like
Learn More About SkinMedica
At SkinMedica, we’ve dedicated years of research to formulate advanced skin care products to deliver optimal results for our patients and the physicians who care for them.
We are committed to advancing the science of skin rejuvenation through research and innovation. Our products work with your skin’s natural healing properties to help you achieve transformative results from the inside out.
Whatever your skin care needs or challenges may be, you deserve healthier-looking skin. That’s why we’ve dedicated nearly two decades of research to formulating advanced products. Your skin care professional can determine exactly what your skin type needs and help combine our products into a personalized regimen.