SkinMedica Rejuvenative Moisturizer. Helps nourish, hydrate, and rejuvenate skin.
Appropriate for normal to dry skin types.
- Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate: A stable, lipid-soluble ester form of ascorbic acid (Vitamin C), a free radical scavenger.
- Tocopheryl Acetate: A stabilized ester of vitamin E, an important antioxidant and free-radical scavenger.
- Tocotrienols: The highly antioxidant isomers of vitamin E, found naturally in vegetable oils.
- Retinyl Palmitate: A natural lipid-soluble ester of retinol that helps to keep skin staying soft and supple.
- Sodium Hyaluronate (Hyaluronic Acid): A derivative of hyaluronic acid that naturally occurs in the skin. Has the ability to retain up to 40 times its weight in water on the surface of the skin.
Water/Aqua/Eau, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Tocopheryl Acetate, Diglycerin, Isostearyl Behenate, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter, Panthenol, Cetyl Alcohol, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Phytosterols, Tocopherol, Tocotrienols, Squalene, Oryza Sativa Bran Cera, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Algae Extract, Bisabolol, Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Stearyl Glycyrrhetinate, Retinyl Palmitate, Glycerin, Glyceryl Polyacrylate, Dimethicone, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ceteareth-20, Caprylyl Methicone, Carbomer, Tromethamine, Disodium EDTA, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Fragrance (Parfum), Linalool, Geraniol
When to Apply SkinMedica Rejuvenative Moisturizer
Apply SkinMedica Rejuvenative Moisturizer twice daily after cleansing, toning and applying treatment products.
Where to Apply
Apply to your entire face, (neck and chest if desired).
How to Apply
Apply a small amount into your hand and gently massage into the skin.
You May Also Like
Learn More About SkinMedica
We are committed to advancing the science of skin rejuvenation through research and innovation. Our products work with your skin’s natural healing properties to help you achieve transformative results from the inside out.
Optimal Skin Health Within Reach
Whatever your skincare needs or challenges may be, you deserve healthier-looking skin. That’s why we’ve dedicated nearly two decades of research to formulating advanced products. Your skincare professional can determine exactly what your skin type needs and help combine our products into a personalized regimen.
Founded by Physicians and Rooted in Science
We are committed to research and clinical data. Instead of providing quick fixes, we’ve developed products to promote the long-term health of your skin.