SkinMedica Retinol Complex 1.0. Renews skin and diminishes the appearance of fine lines.
- Enhances skin tone, texture, and resiliency
- Diminishes appearance of fine lines and coarse wrinkles
- Enhances skin tone and texture
Appropriate for all skin types pre-conditioned by using Retinol Complex 0.25 or another retinoid product.
Water/Aqua/Eau, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Niacinamide, Polyacrylate-13, Squalane, Retinol, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-8, Dunaliella Salina Extract, Magnolia Grandiflora Bark Extract, Tocopherol, Tocotrienols, Ceramide 3, Bisabolol, Phytosterols, Squalene, Tocopheryl Acetate, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Wax (Oryza Sativa Cera), Glycerin, Polysorbate 20, Butylene Glycol, Cetyl Palmitate, Laureth-23, Trideceth-6 Phosphate, Sodium Hydroxide, Dicaprylyl Ether, Lauryl Alcohol, Polyisobutene, Dextran, Potassium Sorbate, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin
How to use
When to Apply
Apply In the evening after cleansing and toning and before applying your moisturizer. If a retinol product has never been used before, begin twice a week 2-3 days apart, increasing frequency slowly until daily use is tolerated.
Where to Apply
Apply to your entire face (neck and chest if desired).
Do not use if you are pregnant, lactating, or planning to become pregnant. Mild redness, peeling, and irritation are expected when using this product. Use sunscreen and limit sun exposure while using this product and for a week following discontinuation.
SkinMedica Retinol Complex 1.0 FAQ
How long does SkinMedica retinol last?
- Use with your regular serums and moisturizers, as retinol itself can be a slightly drying ingredient. Worth every penny, and a bottle last several months. You do not need to apply very much product, so my bottle lasts me 6 months or more, with applying 2-4 times a week at night.
What does SkinMedica retinol do?
- SkinMedica Retinol Complex 0.5 is a retinol product that helps keep your complexion healthy. The formula exfoliates the skin which encourages new skin cells to appear resulting in less noticeable fine lines, wrinkles and dark spots. Retinol also creates a smoother texture and clearer tone.
Is SkinMedica medical grade?
- What is SkinMedica? A leading authority in protective and corrective skin care, SkinMedica offers a complete line of medical-grade skincare. Backed by two decades of research, these advanced products have been formulated to promote the long-term health of your skin.