SkinMedica Sunscreen SPF 34 Tinted. Revolutionary superscreen goes beyond UV protection to defend against harmful infrared rays while supporting the skin’s ability to restore itself.
- Appropriate for all skin types.
Key Benefits of SkinMedica Sunscreen SPF 34 Tinted
- Protect skin from harmful infrared rays (IR-A rays)
- Reduce the appearance of lines and wrinkles*
- Improve the appearance of sun damaged skin
- A revolutionary superscreen featuring SOL-IR® Advanced Antioxidant Complex plus a secondary complex of antioxidants and specialty ingredients
- Protects skin from the damaging effects of Infrared-A, as well as UVA and UVB rays
- Protects skin’s moisture barrier to help reduce signs of aging
Total Defense Repair is more than a sunscreen; it’s a rejuvenating superscreen, powered by SOL-IR Advanced Antioxidant Complex. Traditional broad-spectrum sunscreens only protect against UVA and UVB. Our trio of potent antioxidants is what enables Total Defense Repair to protect against IR-A and help rejuvenate skin.
TOTAL DEFENSE REPAIR is a rejuvenating superscreen featuring SOL-IR® Advanced Antioxidant Complex to prevent the appearance of premature skin aging from chronic exposure to UV rays. It provides comprehensive protection beyond UVA and UVB while supporting the skin’s moisture barrier to help reduce the signs of aging.
SkinMedica Sunscreen SPF 34 Tinted Active Ingredients
- Octinoxate 7.5%
- Octisalate 3.0%
- Zinc Oxide 8.0%
Aqua, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Silica, Squalane, Glycerin, Niacinamide, Dimethicone, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Cetostearyl alcohol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Phenoxyethanol, Ceteareth-20, Batyl Alcohol, Hydroxyacetophenone, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, dl-alpha Tocopheryl acetate, Physalis Angulata Extract, Butylene Glycol, Xanthan Gum, dl-Panthenol, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Betaine, Ethylhexylglycerin, Disodium EDTA, Aminomethyl Propanol, Isostearic Acid, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Potassium Sorbate, Polygonum Aviculare Extract, Ubiquinone-10, Tremella Fuciformis Sporocarp Extract, Melanin, Dunaliella Salina Extract, Caprylyl Glycol, Tocopherols, Sorbic Acid
When to Apply
- Apply SkinMedica Sunscreen SPF 34 (Tinted) in the morning, as the last product in your regimen or as needed, at least every 2 hours if in direct sunlight.
Where to Apply
- Apply to your entire face (neck and chest if desired), and other sun-exposed areas.
How to Apply
- Dispense SkinMedica Sunscreen SPF 34 Tinted onto back of hand and apply generously to face and other sun-exposed areas. Children under 6 months of age, ask a doctor.
Warning for Sunscreens
For external use only. UV exposure from the sun increases the risk of skin cancer, premature skin aging and other skin damage. It is important to decrease UV exposure by limiting time in the sun, wearing protective clothing and using a sunscreen with a broad spectrum of SPF 15 or higher. When using this product, keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove. Do not use if allergic to any ingredient or on damaged or broken skin. Stop use and ask a doctor if rash or irritation develops and lasts. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Additional Information SkinMedica Sunscreen SPF 34 (Tinted)
Does TOTAL DEFENSE REPAIR work well with TNS Essential Serum®?
Yes. TNS Essential Serum® includes our proprietary growth factor blend, TNS®, which is not part of Total Defense Repair. Those growth factors are very important for rejuvenation.
Both products include powerful antioxidants, but the blends are very different and are designed to work in different ways to support the skin. The two products complement each other.
Additionally, Total Defense Repair can be used with any SkinMedica® product or regimen to add a layer of protection.
Does Total Defense Repair offer better protection than a traditional sunscreen with a really high SPF?
Yes. Just because a product has a high SPF (ie, ≥ 34) does not mean it offers complete coverage against the sun’s rays.
Total Defense Repair offers broad-spectrum protection and highly effective antioxidant protection from infrared radiation and free radical damage.
What shade is the SkinMedica Sunscreen SPF 34 Tinted?
It is an ultra-sheer tint.
Will the tint work well on different skin tones?
It works best on light to medium skin tones.
- As we age, collagen production diminishes, skin thins and elasticity decreases causing facial sagging, fine lines and wrinkles. SkinMedica® products are scientifically formulated and clinically tested to rejuvenate skin and help rekindle your skin’s youthful appearance.
- SkinMedica® chooses scientifically proven ingredients such as growth factors and other compounds to formulate advanced skin care products with antioxidants and retinoids that enhance the natural appearance of your skin by helping to prevent free radical damage.
- SkinMedica® products go to work the moment you apply them. After consistently using a daily regimen that includes these clinically-tested products, you will begin to see noticeable results.
- SkinMedica® professional skin care products are the result of almost two decades of research and clinical experience.
- All SkinMedica® products are part of a medically supervised skin care regimen. For optimal results, consult your physician to help you determine which treatment regimen is best for you or let us help you build a skin care regimen by calling us!