SkinMedica TNS Ceramide hydrates and helps restore your skin’s barrier function and balance.
- Ceramide Treatment Cream
- Hydrates and helps restore skin’s moisture balance
- Restores skin’s moisture barrier. Providing Hydration
Appropriate for dry or post-procedure skin.
This product contains TNS, peptides and a patented ceramide technology to hydrate and help restore your skin’s natural barrier function.
SkinMedica TNS Ceramide Key Ingredients
- Human Fibroblast Conditioned Media (TNS): A physiologically balanced, naturally secreted and stabilized combination of multiple natural messenger proteins.
- Hydroxypropyl Bispalmitamide MEA (Ceramide): Skin barrier agent that helps promote and maintain the moisture mantle of the skin and enhances the skin texture.
- Palmitoyl Oligopeptide: A synthetic tripeptide designed to help reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7: A synthetic peptide designed to help reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
SkinMedica TNS Ceramide Ingredients
Water/Aqua/Eau, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Hydroxypropyl Bispalmitamide MEA, Human Fibroblast Conditioned Media, Dimethicone, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Glycerin, Cetearyl Glucoside, Squalane, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Sterols, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Carboxymethyl Beta-Glucan, Allantoin, Bisabolol, Panthenol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Xanthan Gum, Polysorbate 20, Isoceteth-20, Butylene Glycol, Ethoxydiglycol, Carbomer, Disodium EDTA, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Potassium Sorbate
Click here to learn more
When to Apply
Apply SkinMedica TNS Ceramide twice daily after cleansing, toning and using treatment products.
Where to Apply
Apply to your entire face, (neck and chest if desired).
How to Apply
Apply a small amount to the face and gently massage it into the skin.
Q & A
How long to use?
After procedures, it’s best to consult your physician, but generally TNS? Ceramide Treatment Cream can be used morning and night. If you are using TNS? Ceramide Treatment Cream as a daily part of your skincare regimen there is no limit to the amount of applications.
What is TNS??
A mixture of human growth factors, cytokines, antioxidants and matrix proteins.
What are growth factors?
Growth factors are inherent in our bodies and play a role in maintaining skin.