SkinMedica TNS Eye Repair Canada. AM/PM Reduces the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and dark circles.
TNS Eye Repair not only includes TNS to improve the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, skin tone, and texture, but it also contains peptides in addition to vitamins A, C, and E to help support the skin around the eyes.
Additionally, this product has unique ingredients to help improve the appearance of dark circles.
- Dry Skin
- Luxurious eye cream
- Improves smoothness and hydration around the eyes
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
Moisture Level: 4
- Fines Lines
- Dark Circles
Store at room temperature 15 – 30C (59 – 86F).
How to use SkinMedica TNS Eye Repair – AM/ PM
When to Apply
- Apply SkinMedica TNS Eye Repair twice daily, morning and evening, after applying treatment products and prior to applying moisturizer.
Where to Apply
- Apply to the skin underneath the eyes and around the outside corners of the eye area.
- Avoid upper eyelid and getting in eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly with water.
How to Apply
- Using a spatula, apply a thin layer with your fingertip to the skin.
How to Combine All SkinMedica Eye Cream?
Human Fibroblast Conditioned Media (TNS):
- A physiologically balanced naturally secreted and stabilized combination of multiple natural messenger proteins.
- A synthetic peptide that helps improve the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- A synthetic tripeptide that helps improve the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- A stable, lipid-soluble ester form of ascorbic acid (Vitamin C).
- A stabilized ester of vitamin E is an antioxidant and free-radical scavenger.
- A natural lipid soluble form of retinol.
N-Hydroxysuccinimide and Chrysin
- This combination of ingredients reduces the appearance of dark circles.
- Optimizes the optical diffusion effect of light, which lessens the visibility of dark circles and discolorations to enhance skin appearance.
TNS Eye Repair Q & A
How long to use?
- TNS Eye Repair should be a part of your daily skincare regimen.
What would be the recommended regimen if using all three of the SkinMedica eye products?
- When using the eye products in conjunction with one another, we recommend in the morning that you first apply the Uplifting Eye Serum and then apply TNS Illuminating Eye Cream.
- In the evening, we recommend using Uplifting Eye Serum followed by TNS Eye Repair.
What is the benefit of using all three SkinMedica products formulated for the eye area?
- In combination, the three eye products address cosmetic concerns for the delicate skin around the eye area.
- TNS Eye Repair is formulated to help reduce the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and dark circles while hydrating the skin around the eyes.
- TNS Illuminating Eye Cream is formulated to help reduce the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and dark circles.
- Uplifting Eye Serum is formulated to help soothe the skin around the eye area, helping to reduce the appearance of puffiness.
Are the eye products safe to use on the eyelids?
We do not test our products on the eyelids and recognize that products applied to this area may migrate in the eyes causing irritation. Therefore, we do not recommend you use any of our eye products on your eyelids.
What is TNS?
A mixture of human growth factors, cytokines, antioxidants and matrix proteins.
What are growth factors?
Growth factors are inherent in our bodies and play a role in maintaining skin.
Water/Aqua/Eau, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Unsaponifiables, Tocopheryl Acetate, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Arachidyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Dimethicone, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Boron Nitride, Behenyl Alcohol, Polyacrylate-13, Human Fibroblast Conditioned Media, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, N-Hydroxysuccinimide, Chrysin, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract, Stearyl Glycyrrhetinate, Camellia Oleifera Leaf Extract, Phytosterols, Tocopherol, Tocotrienols, Squalene, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Wax (Oryza Sativa Cera), Retinyl Palmitate, Allantoin, Panthenol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Bisabolol, Butylene Glycol, Steareth-20, Polyisobutene, Polysorbate 20, Arachidyl Glucoside, Xanthan Gum, Disodium EDTA, Isoceteth-20, Ethoxydiglycol, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate
You May Also Like