Vivier Advanced Skin Lightening Serum is a brightening serum formulated with Vitamin C and 2% Hydroquinone USP to gradually lighten dark spots. PATENTED HYDROQUINONE USP 2% WITH L-ASCORBIC ACID USP Ideal for all skin types.
This 2-in-1 serum targets anti-aging and skin lightening at the same time. It’s uniquely formulated to lighten the appearance of sun damage, age spots, liver spots, freckles and melasma, while also smoothing fine lines wrinkles, and improving the overall evenness of skin tone. Recommended for mild, moderate to severe hyperpigmentation.
L-Ascorbic Acid USP (pharmaceutical grade Vitamin C) | 2% Hydroquinone USP
- 2-in-1 formulation that targets anti-aging and skin lightening simultaneously
- Helps brighten skin tone and improve skin texture
- Contains gold standard ingredients for skin lightening
- May be used to maintain results following pigmentation protocols such as laser treatments or chemical peels
- Ideal for patients who cannot tolerate long-term use of Retinoids
- Ideal for all skin types
- Ideal for the face, neck, décolleté and chest, and the back of the hands
- Patented, stable formulation contains the highest grade Vitamin C available, L-Ascorbic Acid USP (pharmaceutical grade Vitamin C) for maximum efficacy and absorption
- Lightweight and fast absorbing
- Oil-free, alcohol-free, hypoallergenic, and recommended by physicians
- Remove and discard white cap and replace with dropper.
- Place two to three drops in the palm of the hand and use fingertips to apply a thin layer to the face, decolletage, chest and back of hands as desired.
- Use both morning and night or as directed by a physician.
- Close dropper cap securely after each use.
Vivier Advanced Skin Lightening Serum Ingredients
Hydroquinone 2% USP in a liquid gel base containing Vitamin C IDS™ (L-Ascorbic Acid USP).
Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Extract, Ethoxydiglycol, Fragrance, L-Ascorbic Acid USP, Propylene Glycol, Water/Eau.
What is Vitamin C?
It is recognized as a powerful antioxidant that boosts collagen production, protects the skin and evens texture and tone.
Can I use this product after a laser treatment or a chemical peel?
This product is recommended to help maintain results from a hyperpigmentation protocol such as a skin lightening skincare regime or following lasers or chemical peels.
Where do I apply Vivier Advanced Skin Lightening Serum?
This product may be applied to the face, decolletage, chest and on the back of the hands. Avoid contact with eyes and eyelids.
How long will this Lightening Serum last me?
On average, the product should last approximately 12 weeks. At this point, we recommend that you cycle-off to a non-Hydroquinone product such as Radiance Serum and continue to wear a sunscreen SPF 30 to maintain results.