Vivier DERMA-V is Vivier’s latest innovation. A new skin repair cream with prebiotics and antioxidants.
Vivier DERMA-V is Vivier's latest innovation. A new skin repair cream with prebiotics and antioxidants. The skin is our largest organ and is home to trillions of bacteria that form our skin's microbiome which is our first line of defense against infection, redness, inflammation and other more serious skin diseases. Research has shown that an unbalanced microbiome leaves the skin weak and unprotected, thus playing a vital role in our skin health.
DERMA-V’s carefully crafted and exclusive blend of 5 skin-repairing ingredients work with your skin to restore skin health and hydration levels while you sleep.
- Prebiotics: Helps to repair and strengthen skin functions for an enhanced appearance.
- Antioxidants: Protective and corrective anti-aging action for younger-looking skin.
- Hydration Boosters: Hydrates for smoother and more radiant skin.
- Repairing Boosters (Teprenone): Healthier-looking skin by increasing skin hydration and improving barrier integrity.
- Peptides (Hydrolyzed Myrtus Communis Leaf Extract): Helps skin maintain its strength and elasticity, resulting in a more youthful appearance.
- DERMA-V is for all skin types including patients with even the most sensitive skin. It can be used for patients experiencing dermatological skin conditions.
- DERMA-V is also for patients looking to further enhance the results from their aesthetic products and/or other surface modalities.
How to use Vivier DERMA-V
- Apply a small amount to the face, neck and chest at night or as needed.
- Ideal for use following dermatological procedures such as chemical peels, microdermabrasion, IPL and non-ablative laser.
- Store at room temperature (15-30 C / 59-86 F).
Water/Eau, Glycerin, Thermus Thermophillus Ferment, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, HEA/Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/steareth-20 Methacrylate Copolymer, C13-C14 Isoparrafin, Polysorbate 80, Decyl Glucoside, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Teprenone, Hydrolyzed Myrtus Communis Leaf Extract, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein, Sodium Benzoate, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Dimethicone, Hydrolyzed Jojoba Esters, C9-12 Alkane, Polysilicone-11, L-Proline, Butylene Glycol, Hydrolyzed (Oriza Sativa) Rice Extract, Hydroxyresveratrol, Polyglyceryl-10 Oleate, Polyglyceryl-6 Laurate, Sorbitan Palmitate, Dicetyl Phosphate, Propylene Glycol, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Extract, Lecithin, Micrococcus Lysate, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, 1,2 Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Tropolone, Hydrolyzed Glycosaminoglycans, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Hexylene Glycol, Polydextrose, Sodium Hyaluronate, Propanediol, Orobanche Rapum Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil.
What are prebiotics?
A: Prebiotics are food for bacteria. They help create a healthy environment for the skin microbiome.
Who is it for?
DERMA-V is a must-have for everyone, all skin types, even those with sensitive skin.
How does our skin microbiome become unbalanced and what are the results?
Intrinsic aging, UV light, pollutants and other external irritants cause a dramatic change in the balance of bacteria on our skin, resulting in:
- various skin conditions such as atopic dermatitis, psoriasis, acne or other more serious skin diseases
a weaker barrier function = loss in hydration
dry, rough and fragile skin
the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
How do I incorporate it into my skincare routine?
DERMA-V is used at night. It can be used on its own or is a perfect complement to any of our Vivier skin care Programs. It is also ideal post-procedure to help repair dryness and restore healthy-looking skin.
Can DERMA-V be used during the day?
Yes it can however your skin repairs at night so for best results, we recommend nightly usage.
If you use a Retinol, when do you use DERMA-V?
You would start with your retinol followed by DERMA-V.
|Dimensions||0.5 × 5 × 3 in|