Vivier Skin Brightening Cream. A hydroquinone-free skin brightening cream that reduces the appearance of age spots, removes dead skin cells, and smooths fine lines and wrinkles.
- Tyrosinase inhibitors working in synergy
- Complex and potent non-hydroquinone cream that reduces the appearance of age spots and smooths and evens skin texture and tone
- Can be used with skin clarifying treatments and procedures to enhance resurfacing and skin clarifying results
- Great option for patients in the maintenance phase of HQ or cannot tolerate HQ
All skin types with mild hyperpigmented and problematic skin, looking to address uneven skin texture and tone on the face, neck, décolletage and back of hands
How to use
- Use fingertips to apply a thin layer to affected areas.
- Use both morning and night.
- Limit sun exposure during usage by using protective clothing or a sunscreen protective agent to avoid re-darkening of the skin.
- Arbutin is a natural and effective skin-brightening agent extracted from plants such as bearberry and pear.
- Tyrosinase inhibitor
- Removes top layer of stratum corneum, resulting in smoother, softer skin
- Exfoliates the skin to improve fine wrinkling and promote softer, smoother skin
- Moisturizes the skin for a more hydrated appearance
- Increases the antioxidant activity of the skin
- Ability to upregulate the synthesis of ceramides and as well as other intercellular stratum corneum lipids
- Ability to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
Vivier Skin Brightening Cream Ingredients
Water/Eau, Glycerin, PPG-2 Myristyl Ether Propionate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate, Ethoxydiglycol, Propylene Glycol, Cetyl Alcohol, Alpha-Arbutin, Niacinamide, Alcohol, Phenyl Trimethicone, Tocopheryl Acetate, 3-O-Ethyl Ascorbic Acid, Sodium Metabisulfite, Disodium EDTA, Methylparaben, Butylparaben, Lactic Acid, 4-Butylresorcinol, Fragrance, Propylparaben, Butylated Hydroxy Toluene.
Vivier Skin Brightening Cream FAQ
What is Lactic Acid?
A: An alpha hydroxy acid known to promote cell-turnover, exfoliate and help moisturize skin.
What is Arbutin?
A natural alternative to Hydroquinone known for its skin-lightening and antioxidant properties.
What is Resorcinol?
An effective exfoliant that sloughs off dead skin cells to reveal healthy, younger looking skin.
Can I use this product after a laser treatment or a chemical peel?
Vivier Skin Brightening Cream is recommended to help maintain results from a pigmentation protocol such as a skin care regime with Hydroquinone or following lasers or chemical peels.
Can I use this product long term?
Yes, this product may be used long-term as maintenance.
Where do I apply this product?
This product may be applied to the face, neck, chest and on the back of the hands. Avoid contact with eyes and eyelids.