We-Vibe Unite 2.0.
Intensify shared pleasure during sex with deep powerful vibrations that stimulate her clitoris.
Made from body-safe silicone — free from phthalates and BPA and made without latex.
The easy-to-use-remote features a single button that either partner can use and it works up to a distance of three meters.
It’s rechargeable and lasts for up to 60 minutes of play on a single charge. No costly and wasteful disposable batteries.
Simple and discreet
The slim and flexible design is comfortable for both partners during sex. It’s discreet with its small size and non-phallic design.
Easy to clean. Wash under running water.
Ready for spontaneous fun no matter where you are.
In the box
- We-Vibe Unite 2.0 Couple Vibrator
- USB cable
- USB for charging via any USB port or widely available USB power adapter (not included)
- Quick-start user guide
- Illustrated, multi-language instruction manual
- Wireless remote control
- Easy-to-use one-button control
- Silky bag
- For discreet storage and travel
- We-Vibe Lube™— made by pjur® 2ml sample
We-Vibe Unite 2.0 Couple Vibrator Specifications
- Categories: Couples, Dual
- Control: Manual
- Run Time : Up to 120 minutes
- Charge Time: 6 hours
- Materials: Body-safe silicone, free from phthalates and BPA, and made without latex
- Battery: USB rechargeable lithium ion battery
- Dimensions: 46 mm x 76.5 mm x 30 mm
- Warranty: Two years
We-Vibe® designs and manufactures world-leading couples and solo pleasure products. Our world-class engineers and industrial designers work closely with sexual wellness experts, doctors and consumers to design and develop intimate products that work in sync with the human body. We use state-of-the-art techniques and tools to make sure our products set new industry standards for ergonomic design and high performance while remaining eco‑friendly and body-safe.
We-Vibe is a part of WOW Tech Group, world leader in the design, manufacturing, and marketing of premium intimate pleasure products. WOW Tech’s leading brands include We-Vibe®, Womanizer™, and pjur®. Founded in Berlin, WOW Tech group has offices in Berlin, Ottawa and Hong Kong.