Elta MD UV Daily SPF 40 is a sheer, lightweight moisturizing sunscreen. It is formulated with hyaluronic acid to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. The tinted and untinted products are based on the same popular, moisturizing formula.
Elta MD UV Daily SPF 40 is ideal for daily use on normal and combination skin and can be used after microdermabrasion; chemical and glycolic peels; and laser and IPL treatments. It contains 9% transparent micronized zinc oxide to protect the skin from UVA (aging) rays and delivers SPF 40 to protect skin from UVB (burning) rays.
- UVA/UVB protection
- Sheer and lightweight formula with hyaluronic acid
- Glides on easily and absorbs quickly into skin
- Available in a tinted formula to even-out most skin tones and the original untinted formula
Elta MD UV Daily SPF 40 | Review
How to use Elta MD UV Daily SPF 40
- Apply liberally lo lace, neck, and backs of hands 15 minutes before sun exposure.
- Use a water-resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating.
- Reapply at least every 2 hours.
- Children under 6 months: Consult your doctor.
How to activate pump:
- With the cap cover in place over the pump, invert the container upside down and tap firmly 4‐5 times. (This will force the liquid up into the actuator and create a vacuum).
- Return the container to its upright position.
- Remove the cap, and with the nozzle away from your face, press the pump to dispense the product into your hand. It may take several pumps to completely prime the pump to allow the actuator to deliver product.
- If pump continues to fail, try steps again.
- Active ingredients/ Ingrédients actifs
- Zinc Oxide/ Oxyde de zinc 9% Octinoxate 7.5%
Inactive ingredients/ Ingrédients inactifs
Butylene Glycol, Cetearyl Glucoside, Citric Acid, Dimethicone, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Isopropyl Palmitate, Oleth-3 Phosphate, PEG-7 Trimethylolpropane Coconut Ether, Petrolatum, Phenoxyethanol, Polyether-1, Polyisobutene,Sodium Hyaluronate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Water/Eau
Sun Protection Measures.
Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad-spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses