EltaMD UV Facial SPF 30 3oz. Elegant and silky on your skin, this fluffy moisturizing sunscreen may be used every day or after facial treatments. Developed specifically for moderate to dry skin, it is beneficial for all skin types needing a moisture boost and UV protection. EltaMD UV Facial can be worn alone or under makeup.
SKIN TYPES DRY, MATURE, POST-PROCEDURE
SIZE: 3 OZ TUBE
Features & Benefits
- UVA/UVB sun protection
- Moisturizing UV protection for the face
- Ideal for use after aesthetic procedure
Active Ingredients: 7.5% Octinoxate, 7.0% Zinc oxide
Elta MD UV Facial SPF 30 Ingredient Insights:
- Zinc oxide: Natural mineral compound that works as a sunscreen agent by reflecting and scattering UVA and UVB rays
- Sodium hyaluronate (Hyaluronic Acid): Retains moisture and improves skin feel by reducing flaking and restoring suppleness
- Tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E): Antioxidant that reduces free radicals to help diminish the visible signs of aging
How to use
- Apply liberally to face and neck 15 minutes before sun exposure
- Use a water-resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating
- Reapply at least every 2 hours
Sun Protection Measures.
- Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging.
- To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad-spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
Before use on children under 6 months: Ask a physician
You May Also Like