Osmosis Rescue Epidermal Repair will Rescue compromised skin with this uniquely powerful serum proven to neutralize toxins, calm inflammation and activate epidermal wound and DNA repair to dramatically improve skin texture and age spots. Additional active ingredients have been added to boost repair, improve radiance, and protect skin from elemental stressors and blue light damage.
- Patented anti-inflammatory activates skin repair
- Target age spots, skin texture, and pores
- Calms redness and clears blemishes
How to use Osmosis Rescue
- Apply 1-2 pumps morning and evening.
- May be used in combination with other serums.
- Follow with additional serum(s) and moisturizer if needed.
- 4-6 pumps may be used as an evening mask for maximum epidermal repair activation.
- Can be used to spot treat blemishes, age spots and other forms of inflammation.
- Use on underarms or bikini lines to reduce inflammation from shaving.
- We’ve enhanced our best-selling serum, Rescue, by adding breakthrough ingredients that amplify its legendary repair capabilities. Our innovative formula featuring patented Trioxolane (ozonized ethyl oleate) now has additional active ingredients to bring Rescue to the next level of performance and efficacy.
- This Osmosis epidermal repair serum contains a revolutionary, patented, new ingredient that combines modern technology and an ancient Oriental medicinal herb.
- Ozonized ethyl oleate has a remarkable ability to neutralize toxins, calm inflammation, activate epidermal wound repair, minimize the appearance of pores and age spots (an effect that lasts even after use is discontinued), and dramatically improves skin texture.
- This Osmosis epidermal repair serum contains a revolutionary, patented new ingredient that combines modern technology and an ancient Oriental herb. Trioxolane, a specialized extract of sweet worm wood, has a remarkable ability to neutralize toxins, calms inflammation, activate epidermal wound repair, minimize the appearance of pores, and age spots (an effect that lasts even after use is discontinued) and dramatically improves skin texture.
- Through a patented process we convert Capric/Caprylic Triglyceride into Trioxolane. Trioxolane is a highly bioavailable, stabilized oxygen molecule. The skin and body use it to fight pathogens, repair oxidative damage, and improve overall immunity. Remarkable results can be seen for enlarged pores, age spots, skin texture issues, inflamed skin, rosacea, hyperpigmentation, and much more.
- Recyclable, Leaping Bunny Approved, Vegan, and Gluten-Free.
Osmosis MD collection is only available through trained professionals who can personalize the perfect skincare protocol for you.
Osmosis Rescue Key Ingredient:
- Ozonized Ethyl Oleate (Trioxolane) – Natural plant extract with specialized stable oxygen molecules that repair free-radical damage, repair protein damage, and complete the wound healing process.
- Psidium guajava Leaf Extract (Guava) – containing a high morin content which has been clinically proven to help multiple disease processes with robust protective efficacy via it’s anti-inflammatory properties, ability to increase potent innate anti- oxidant expression like SOD while not auto-oxidizing, and reducing lipid peroxidation. Morin also helps reduce oxidative stress associated with UVA and heat exposure acting as a preventative ingredient.
- Schisandra Chinensis Fruit Extract (Five-Flavor Berry) – Reinforces the dynamic cohesion between the dermis and epiderms by targeings DEJ specific genes and proteins. Improve tension in the molecules of the DEJ and stimulates collagen XVII and ladinin-1 helping to improve epidermal health and resilience and increase skin tone and elasticity in as little as 8 weeks.
- Psuedoalteromonas Ferment Extract (Arctalis) – Protects collagen degradation from blue light pollution and improves hyaluronan and elastin production for enhanced volume, bounce, and skin radiance. Rejuvenation of collagen III, improves skin firmness and structural integrity by supporting collagen I and IV, improves elasticity, barrier function and hydration. Supports epidermal and dermal health, enhances cellular regeneration, and reinforces dermal epidermal cohesion for smoother more even texture.
Water (Aqua), Ozonized Ethyl Oleate, Hydroxypropyl Cyclodextrin, Glycerin, Schisandra Chinensis Fruit Extract, Pseudoalteromonas Ferment Extract, Psidium Guajava Leaf Extract, Carbomer, Sodium Hydroxide, Propanediol, Xanthan Gum, Glyceryl Caprylate.
Recyclable, Leaping Bunny Approved, Vegan, and Gluten-Free.
Osmosis skincare MD rescue epidermal repair serum colour may change or vary naturally over time. This does not reduce the efficacy of the product. This ingredient list is subject to change; please refer to the product packaging for the most up-to-date ingredient list. Chirally correct ingredients used where possible.
- Weight: 68 g
- Size: 30ML
- PH: 4.5