InterFuse Intensive Treatment Lines. A no-needle, hyaluronic acid solution that improves the appearance of lines and wrinkles.
InterFuse Intensive Treatment Lines Benefits
Improving the appearance of deep expression lines.
- Patented, state-of-the-art delivery technology drives high molecular weight injectable-grade hyaluronic acid faster to topically fill the appearance of expression lines.
- Four additional types of hyaluronic acids of varying molecular weights work to bind water to the surface of the skin to improve moisture retention to plump the appearance of lines and wrinkles.
- Expression lines appear immediately smoother with a blend of two neuro-calming peptides.
- A collagen-nourishing complex of an amino acid building block, messenger peptides and vitamin C works synergistically to support collagen.
- This targeted formula helps reduce the look of deep wrinkles and expression lines and is complementary to in-office treatments.
How to use InterFuse Intensive Treatment Lines
- Apply a thin layer to clean, dry skin.
- Target areas: crow’s feet, fine lines and wrinkles on forehead, upper lip and smile lines.
- Follow with skinbetter science regimen.
- Use of a sunscreen during the day is recommended.
Aqua/Water, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Glycerin, PEG-16 Macadamia Glycerides, Dimethicone, Acetyl Glucosamine, Alcohol Denat., Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, Hexapeptide-48 HCl, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Dipeptide Diaminobutyroyl Benzylamide Diacetate, Sodium Acetyl Hyaluronate, Pisum Sativum (Pea) Extract, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Seed Extract, Glucosamine HCl, Ophiopogon Japonicus Root Extract, Bambusa Vulgaris Stem/Leaf Extract, Hydrolyzed Lupine Protein, Oleic Acid, Sorbitan Isostearate, Acetylated Glycol Stearate, PEG-7 Trimethylolpropane Coconut Ether, Sorbitan Laurate, Hexylene Glycol, Polyisobutene, Tristearin, Citric Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol.
About SkinBetter Science
In 2016, skinbetter science® set out to create a new paradigm in skincare, not only for patients but for the physicians, nurses, aestheticians and surgeons who help patients achieve beautiful skin. Our award-winning products are backed by decades of rigorous clinical research (in powerhouse products like Restylane® and Dysport®) and furthered by a continued commitment to the study of skincare science.
skinbetter products are purposefully developed and only available through authorized providers. This model supports physicians and consumers by establishing genuine patient-practice relationships. We’re not just another skincare company. We employ accomplished science to create genuine connections with our providers and real life results for their patients.