Osmosis Finishing Mist. Energize your skin to bring out the best in your makeup’s performance with our Mineral Hydration Mist. Use as a setting spray after makeup application or spritz throughout the day for a refreshing pick-me-up!
Mineral Hydration Mist is a finishing mist to set your mineral makeup and rehydrate your skin throughout the day.
- Refreshes and awakens with each use!
- With an Invigorating fresh scent that awakens and energizes the senses, Osmosis Colour Mineral Hydration Mist can be sprayed throughout the day to rehydrate and plump your skin with moisture.
- All Skin Types.
How to use Osmosis Finishing Mist
- Mist your face following the application of foundation for a moist sheen, or spritz throughout the day for an energized and hydrated complexion.
- Fantastic for travelling in dry climates.
- Great for men as an after-shave with its hydrating and calming benefits.
Water (Aqua), Sodium Hyaluronate, Acetyl Tetrapeptide-5, Malachite Extract, Saccharide Isomerate, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Sodium Carboxymethyl Beta-Glucan, Spilanthes Acmella Flower Extract, Panthenol, Glycerin, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia Fruit Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Butylene Glycol, Polysorbate 80, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate.
Recyclable, Leaping Bunny Approved, Vegan, Gluten-Free, and Oncology Friendly.
This ingredient list is subject to change; please refer to the product packaging for the most up-to-date ingredient list.
You May Also Like
ABOUT OSMOSIS BEAUTY
Osmosis Beauty is a disruptive skincare brand. They created patented, exclusive skincare and wellness technology that holistically restores the skin to a youthful and toxin-free environment. Their results for aging, rosacea, blemish-prone skin, and more are second to none. Osmosis’s unique philosophy is based on analyzing the skin and body as a whole, treating skin conditions at the source to restore beauty and wellness. Osmosis provides the tools needed to create the ideal environment to encourage real results while teaching you the most important causes of skin decline to help guide prevention for the future.