SkinMedica AHA/BHA Cream. Exfoliates and improves the appearance of skin tone and texture revealing brighter skin. Appropriate for all skin types.
- Exfoliates skin
- Reveals a more youthful appearance
- Enhances skin tone and texture
Key Ingredients SkinMedica AHA BHA Cream
Naturally derived alpha-hydroxy acid (AHA) combined with beta-hydroxy acid (BHA) helps exfoliate the skin, reduce the appearance of wrinkles, and enhance skin texture.
Lactic Acid, Glycolic Acid, Citric Acid, and Malic Acid:
- Each is a natural, alpha-hydroxy acid (AHA) derived from bilberry extract, sugar cane extract, sugar maple extract, and citrus extracts that provides mild exfoliation to help reduce the appearance of wrinkles and enhance skin texture.
- A beta-hydroxy acid (BHA) helps exfoliate the skin.
- A stabilized ester of vitamin E is considered the most important antioxidant and free-radical scavenger.
Panthenol (Pro-Vitamin B5):
- A moisturizing agent that binds moisture to surface skin layers.
Water/Aqua/Eau, Vaccinium Myrtillus Fruit Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Squalane, Saccharum Officinarum (Sugar Cane) Extract, Dimethicone, Stearic Acid, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Acer Saccharum (Sugar Maple) Extract, Salicylic Acid, Althaea Officinalis Root Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Panthenol, Bisabolol, Polysorbate 20, Polyacrylate-13, Polyisobutene, Butylene Glycol, Xanthan Gum, Aminomethyl Propanol, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Potassium Sorbate
How to Use
When to Apply
- Apply twice daily after cleansing, toning, and applying treatment products.
Where to Apply
- Apply to your entire face, (neck and chest if desired).
How to Apply
- Apply a small amount to the face and gently massage into the skin.
- Because this product contains alpha-hydroxy acids (AHA), it may increase your skin’s sensitivity to sunburn. Use sunscreen and limit sun exposure while using this product and for a week following discontinuation.
Q & A
How long to use?
You can use AHA/BHA Cream as long as needed to improve the overall condition of your skin.
What is special about SkinMedica AHA/BHA Cream?
This product has a combination of both alpha-hydroxy and beta-hydroxy acids to help exfoliate the skin and reveal a more youthful appearance.