SkinMedica TNS Essential Serum. This all-in-one skin rejuvenating treatment improves the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, skin tone and texture.
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Enhances skin texture
- Enhances skin tone
Appropriate for all skin types.
- 92% of subjects rated their skin as looking healthier and more youthful*, reduced the appearance of wrinkles, and enhanced skin texture and tone. Initial results occurred in 30 days with optimal results occurring in 90 days*.
Chamber 1: TNS Recovery Complex
- Human Fibroblast Conditioned Media (TNS) A physiologically balanced naturally secreted and stabilized growth factor blend that helps improve the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, skin tone, and texture.
Chamber 2: APS Corrective Complex
- Peptides help support skin:
- Palmitoyl Tripeptide-5
- Hydrolyzed Silk (Sericin)
- Dipalmitoyl Hydroxyproline
Antioxidants that help prevent free radical damage:
- Ergothioneine (EGT): An antioxidant with free radical scavenging properties.
- Ubiquinone (Coenzyme Q10): An antioxidant that helps to counteract free radical damage and works synergistically with vitamin E.
- Camellia Oleifera (Green Tea) Leaf Extract: A natural antioxidant rich in polyphenols.
- Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate: A stable form of ascorbic acid (Vitamin C), a proven antioxidant.
- Tocopheryl Acetate: A form of vitamin E, an antioxidant and free-radical scavenger.
- Rubus Fruticosus (Blackberry) Leaf Extract: A natural antioxidant rich in polyphenols
- Saccharomyces Ferment Lysate Filtrate: A bio-optimized yeast extract that helps prevent free radical damage.
- Alpha-Arbutin: Brightens skin.
- Hyaluronic Filling Spheres: Dehydrated filling spheres, containing hyaluronic acid, help trap water on the surface of the skin like a sponge.
SkinMedica TNS Recovery Review
How to Use
How to use SkinMedica TNS Essential Serum
- Apply in the morning and evening after cleansing and toning.
Where to Apply
- Apply to your entire face (neck and chest if desired).
How to Apply SkinMedica TNS Essential Serum
- Dispense on the back of your hand and blend together before applying.
Q & A
SkinMedica TNS Essential Serum Q&A
When should I use this product in my daily skincare routine? TNS Essential Serum should be applied after cleansing and toning the skin and prior to applying any other products, including sunscreens. Note: TNS Recovery Complex? is in one chamber of the TNS Essential Serum? pump, you do not need to incorporate TNS Recovery Complex? in your daily routine.
How long to use? You should use TNS Essential Serum as long as you wish to improve the overall appearance of your skin. Our clinical studies show that initial results occur in 30 days with optimal results occurring in 90 days. For best results, you should use it twice daily and incorporate it as part of your daily skincare routine.
What is SkinMedica TNS Essential Serum?
A mixture of growth factors, cytokines, antioxidants, and matrix proteins.
What are growth factors? Growth factors are messenger proteins that are inherent in our bodies and play a role in maintaining healthy skin.
What is APS Corrective Complex? A patented mixture of antioxidants, peptides and other innovative ingredients that in combination improves the overall appearance of skin.
Human Fibroblast Conditioned Media, Water/Aqua/Eau, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Unsaponifiables, Alpha-Arbutin, Isoceteth-20, Arachidyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Ethoxydiglycol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Dimethicone, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Dipalmitoyl Hydroxyproline, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-5, Ergothioneine, Hydrolyzed Sericin, Phospholipids, Ubiquinone, Rubus Fruticosus (Blackberry) Leaf Extract, Saccharomyces Ferment Lysate Filtrate, Aminobutyric Acid, Phytosterols, Tocopherol, Tocotrienols, Squalene, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Wax (Oryza Sativa Cera), Sodium Hyaluronate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Camellia Oleifera Leaf Extract, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Polyacrylate-13, Polyisobutene, Polysorbate 20, Behenyl Alcohol, Arachidyl Glucoside, Cetearyl Alcohol, Steareth-10, Steareth-20, Butylene Glycol, Maltodextrin, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Xanthan Gum, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Aminomethyl Propanol, Disodium EDTA, Caprylyl Glycol, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Fragrance (Parfum), Hydroxycitronellal, Linalool, Coumarin, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Geraniol, Isoeugenol
You May Also Like