SkinMedica Total Defense + Repair SPF 34. Revolutionary superscreen goes beyond UV protection to defend against harmful infrared rays while supporting the skin’s ability to restore itself.
Appropriate for all skin types.
Key Benefits of SkinMedica Total Defense + Repair SPF 34
- Protect skin from harmful infrared rays (IR-A rays)
- Reduce the appearance of lines and wrinkles*
- Improve the appearance of sun-damaged skin
Total Defense + Repair is more than a sunscreen; it’s a rejuvenating superscreen, powered by SOL-IR® Advanced Antioxidant Complex. Traditional broad spectrum sunscreens only protect against UVA and UVB. Our trio of potent antioxidants is what enables Total Defense + Repair to protect against IR-A and help rejuvenate skin.
When to Apply
Apply SkinMedica Total Defense + Repair SPF 34 in the morning, as the last product in your regimen or as needed, at least every 2 hours if in direct sunlight.
Where to Apply
Apply to your entire face (neck and chest if desired), and other sun-exposed areas.
How to Apply
Dispense onto back of hand and apply generously to face and other sun-exposed areas. Children under 6 months of age, ask a doctor.
What’s Inside SkinMedica Total Defense + Repair SPF 34
- Octinoxate 7.5%
- Octisalate 3.0%
- Zinc Oxide 8.0%.
SkinMedica Total Defense + Repair SPF 34 Uses
Helps prevent sunburn if used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun.
SkinMedica Total Defense + Repair SPF 34 Warnings
- For external use only.
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
- When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs.
- Keep out of reach of children. If product is swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Apply liberally SkinMedica Total Defense + Repair SPF 34 15 minutes before sun exposure
- Reapply at least every 2 hours and after towel drying, swimming, or sweating to avoid lowering protection
- Sun Protection Measures UV exposure from the sun increases the risk of skin cancer, premature skin aging and other skin damage.
- To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including limiting time in the sun from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m., and wearing protective clothing
- Children under 6 months: Ask a doctor
Water, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Silica, Squalane, Glycerin, Niacinamide, Dimethicone, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Polygonum Aviculare Extract, Physalis Angulata Extract, Dunaliella Salina Extract, Ubiquinone, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Tremella Fuciformis Sporocarp Extract, Betaine, Melanin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol, Hydroxyacetophenone, Batyl Alcohol, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Panthenol, Butylene Glycol, Ceteareth-20, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Isostearic Acid, Xanthan Gum, Ethylhexylglycerin, Disodium EDTA, Aminomethyl Propanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Potassium Sorbate, Sorbic Acid, Phenoxyethanol
- Protect the product in this container from excessive heat and direct sun
- Store at room temperature 15˚ – 30˚C (59˚ – 86˚)