Vivier Acne Treatment Lotion. This lightweight acne-fighting lotion effectively clears and prevents the formation of new acne pimples, blackheads and whiteheads.
Formulated with 5% pharmaceutical grade Benzoyl Peroxide, this lightweight acne-fighting lotion is a concentrated acne-clearing treatment. This lotion effectively clears and prevents the formation of new acne pimples, blackheads and whiteheads. Ideal for acneic skin and may also be used as a spot treatment for occasional breakouts.
Product contains: 5% Benzoyl Peroxide USP
- Potent yet lightweight acne-fighting lotion
- Clears and prevents the formation of new acne pimples, blackheads and white heads
- Oily and acneic skin, looking for an effective treatment for congestion and breakouts that may appear on the face, décolletage and back
- Effectively clears and prevents the formation of new acne pimples, blackheads and whiteheads
- Contains 5% Benzoyl Peroxide USP (pharmaceutical grade), the gold standard in the treatment of acne
- Concentrated formula for maximum efficacy
- Suitable for use on the face, chest and back
- Light, water-based formula absorbs instantly
- May be used as a spot treatment for occasional breakouts
- Ideal for acneic skin
How to use
- Adults and children 12 years and older:
For New Users:
- Apply the product to a small area once a day for three days to test if you are sensitive to this product.
- If no discomfort occurs, cover the entire affected area with a thin layer.
- Start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily, if needed.
- If dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day.
- Cleanse skin thoroughly before applying the product.
5% Benzoyl Peroxide USP
C13-14 Isoparaffin, Ethylhexylglycerin, Lanolin Oil, Laureth-4, Laureth-7, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Phenoxyethanol, Polyacrylamide, Propylene Glycol, Water/Eau, Xanthan Gum.
Vivier Acne Treatment Lotion FAQ
Can I use the Acne Treatment Lotion on my body?
Yes, the Acne Treatment Lotion is safe to use on the face, chest, and back. Note that the Acne Treatment Lotion contains Benzoyl Peroxide, a powerful acne-fighting ingredient, which may bleach fabrics. We recommend you wash your hands following the use of the Acne Treatment Lotion and use white pillowcases. To avoid bleaching your clothing we recommend you wear white clothing if you are using the Acne Treatment Lotion on your body.
Can I use the Acne Treatment Lotion as a spot treatment?
Yes, the Acne Treatment Lotion may be used as a spot treatment for occasional breakouts.
You May Also Like