Vivier Radiance Serum is a hydroquinone-free, anti-ageing and skin-brightening Vitamin C serum that reduces the appearance of dark spots, fine lines and wrinkles, and improves skin tone.
This hydroquinone-free, pharmaceutical-grade serum is an anti-aging and skin brightening serum for all skin types. It’s uniquely formulated to reduce the appearance of age spots, smooth fine lines and wrinkles, and improve skin tone.
- L-Ascorbic Acid USP (pharmaceutical grade Vitamin C)
This formula gives your skin the power it needs to revitalize itself.
- Perfect for anyone seeking a non-Hydroquinone serum for the improvement in the appearance of aging skin and age spots
- It May be used long-term as maintenance
- Ideal for all skin types
- Recommended to help maintain results from a pigmentation protocol such as a skincare regime with Hydroquinone or following lasers or chemical peels
- Patented, stable formulation contains the highest grade Vitamin C available, L-Ascorbic Acid USP (pharmaceutical grade Vitamin C) for maximum efficacy and absorption
- Lightweight and fast-absorbing
- Reduces the appearance of aging and age spots while sloughing off dead skin cells
- Oil-free, paraben-free, hypoallergenic and recommended by physicians
How to use
- Remove and discard white cap and replace with dropper. Place two to three drops in palm of hand and use fingertips to apply a thin layer to face, neck, chest and back of hands as desired.
- Apply once or twice daily to clean, dry skin before any makeup or creams. Tighten dropper securely after each use. Limit sun exposure during usage by using protective clothing or a sunscreen protective agent to avoid re-darkening of the skin.
Vivier Radiance Ingredients
Propylene Glycol, Pentylene Glycol, 1,3-Butylene Gycol, Water/Eau, L-Ascorbic Acid USP, Ethoxydiglycol, Alpha-Arbutin, Alcohol, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Extract, Fragrance, 4-Butylresorcinol.
Vivier Radiance Serum FAQ
What is Vitamin C?
It is recognized as a powerful antioxidant that boosts collagen production, protects the skin and evens texture and tone.
What is Arbutin?
A natural alternative to hydroquinone known for its skin-lightening and antioxidant properties.
What is Resorcinol?
A: An effective exfoliant that sloughs off dead skin cells to reveal healthy, younger-looking skin.
Can I use this product after a laser treatment or a chemical peel?
This product is recommended to help maintain results from a pigmentation protocol such as a skincare regime with hydroquinone or following lasers or chemical peels.
Can I use this product long-term?
Yes, this product may be used long-term as maintenance.
Where do I apply this product?
This product may be applied to the face, neck, chest and on the back of the hands. Avoid contact with eyes and eyelids.
Caution! Do not use if you are pregnant, lactating or planning to become pregnant. If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, please check with your physician before using any products containing retinol, salicylic acid or hydroquinone.
Belle Bulmer –
This product has changed my skin complexion. This is the foundation of skincare and for me, I have seen a brighter complexion and the fine lines are getting less obvious as well.