Vivier Redness Solution Complex. An advanced complex that helps calm and soothe the appearance of redness.
This technologically advanced product helps calm and soothe the appearance of redness by moisturizing the skin. Formulated with pharmaceutical-grade ingredients such as Peptides and Red Algae Extract this product is ideal for redness and compromised skin following aesthetic procedures.
- All in one moisturizer for anti-redness and anti-aging
- Calming, concentrated moisturizer for sensitive skin prone to redness
- Fights redness and irritation while smoothing and nourishing the skin
- Ideal for compromised skin following aesthetic procedures
- Ideal for men to sooth irritation from razor burn
- Dry, sensitive skin looking for a gently nourishing and soothing treatment complex for the face, neck and décolletage
How to use
- Apply once or twice daily to clean, dry skin.
- Antimicrobial and antibacterial agent to help control acne blemishes and keep skin clear
- Emollient capacities to provide a more refreshed, hydrated skin
Hexamidine has the potential to increase levels of key lipids in the skin that can restore the stratum corneum and moisture content of aging skin,3 which may be a wonderful choice for dry skin, sensitivities, seasonal dryness, and pre/post procedure
Red Algae Extract
- Revitalizing and nourishing to the skin
- Tissue renewal action and positive effects on facial wrinkles
- Beneficial for treating mature and drier skins due to its smoothing and softening properties
- Small amino acid chain with a variety of beneficial properties
- Increased skin elasticity and smoothness2
- Improvements in the appearance of wrinkles and reduction of inflammation and tissue repair
- Calms, brightens, helps skin retain moisture, stabilizes Vitamin E
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Photoprotectant that helps protect cellular membrane from free-radical damage6
- Helps reduce transepidermal water loss6
- UVB Sunscreen Filters
- Ideal for redness or compromised skin post-procedure
- Contains Peptides and Red Algae Extract to protect against the abuse of the elements
- Enriched with Vitamins C and E for visibly younger looking skin
- Lightweight and fast-absorbing
- Helps replenish skin’s natural moisture barrier
- Oil-free, fragrance-free, dermatologist tested and recommended by physicians
Water/Eau, Octylmethoxycinnamate (octinoxate), Squalane, Divinyldimethicone/Dimethicone Copolymer, C12-13 Pareth-23, C12-13 Pareth-3, Xanthan Gum, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Glucose, Carrageenans (Chondrus Crispus), Ethylhexylglycerin, Stearyl Alcohol, Octyl salicylate, Benzophenone-3, Porphyridium Cruentum Exsudate, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Tribehenin, Butylene Glycol, Dextran, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-8, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides, Glyceryl Polyacrylate, Glycerin, Polyacrylamide, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Laureth-7, Cetyl Palmitate, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben, Propylene Glycol, Diazolidinyl Urea, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Tocopherol, Allantoin, Hydrolyzed Glycosaminoglycans, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Phenoxyethanol, Polydextrose, Sodium Hyaluronate, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Helianthus Anuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Hexamidine Diisethionate.
Vivier Redness Solution Complex FAQ
What skin type is this product for?
This product is suitable for all skin types that are prone to redness or following an aesthetic procedure.
When should I use this product?
As a part of your daily skin care routine, this product should be applied twice daily. In the morning, the Redness Solution Complex should be applied following cleansing and toning with Vivier HEXAM and Refreshing Toner and before the application of a moisturizer and sunscreen, such as Vivier LEXXEL and Sunscreen Lotion SPF 30. In the evening, the product should be applied following cleansing and toning with Vivier HEXAM and Refreshing Toner and before the application of a moisturizer such as Vivier LEXXEL.
You may also like