Bend Marine Collagen Powder Co-Factors is specially formulated to promote collagen production in the skin, while also boosting hair and nail health. The synergy of fish-derived collagen peptides along with whole-food Vitamin C and Silicon supports the production of healthy and strong collagen.
- Build: Helps in collagen formation
- Support: Helps to maintain healthy skin, hair, and nails
- Protect: Source of an antioxidant that helps protect against free radicals
- Repair: Helps in wound healing
How Does Bend Marine Collagen Powder Works
- Don’t just build collagen, build healthy collagen with Marine Collagen Co-Factors. With the synergy of collagen peptides, silicon, and wholefood vitamin C it helps protect against age-related decline by promoting the production of healthy collagen. This powerful trio helps to rejuvenate skin and provides a significant boost to hair and nail health. Most collagen peptides are derived from cow hides however, we source ours from sustainably caught wild fish. This is the more environmentally friendly choice.
- New research has shown that collagen peptides can stimulate cells to increase collagen production. Topical applications of collagen would appear to be a logical approach, however, the barrier properties of the skin’s outer layer, the epidermis, prevents collagen peptides from reaching the dermal layer, the site of the collagen matrix.
- That’s why Bend pioneered heal from the inside out. When consumed orally, collagen peptides are absorbed into the bloodstream and reach the dermis where they stimulate the production of collagen as well as hyaluronic acid, another important component of the skin’s collagen matrix.
- Vitamin C and the mineral Silicon are essential co-factors in a process called collagen crosslinking. This process improves collagen strength, function, and makes it more resistant to damage. Additionally, Vitamin C is an important skin antioxidant and Silicon maintains the health of skin, hair and nails.
How to Use Bend Marine Collagen Powder
- Mix 2.5 tsp (5.2 g) into 250 ml of water or beverage of choice daily.
- Do not use if the safety seal is broken or missing.
- Store tightly sealed at room temperature.
- For adults 19 .
Known adverse reactions: May cause mild gastrointestinal disturbances.
Bend Marine Collagen Powder Ingredients
Unflavoured Medicinal ingredients: Hydrolyzed collagen (fish [cod, haddock, and/or pollock] skin), vitamin C (from acerola fruit), L-Lysine, silicon (from bamboo).
Unflavoured Non-medicinal ingredients: Organic maltodextrin. Fish from sustainably managed fisheries.
Strawberry Medicinal ingredients: Hydrolyzed collagen (fish [cod, haddock, and/or pollock] skin), vitamin C (from acerola fruit), L-Lysine, silicon (from bamboo).
Strawberry Non-medicinal ingredients: Organic natural strawberry flavour, organic maltodextrin, organic red beetroot, rebaudioside A (from organic Stevia rebaudiana, leaf). Fish from sustainably managed fisheries.
Coconut Medicinal ingredients: Hydrolyzed collagen (fish [cod, haddock, and/or pollock] skin), vitamin C (from acerola fruit), L-Lysine, silicon (from bamboo).
Coconut Non-medicinal ingredients: Organic Maltodextrin, organic natural coconut flavour, rebaudioside A (from organic Stevia rebaudiana, leaf). Fish from sustainably managed fisheries.
Caution: Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
Bend Marine Collagen Powder Benefits
- Helps collagen formation*
- Helps maintain healthy skin, hair and nails*
- Source of an antioxidant that helps protect against free radicals*
- Helps in wound healing*