Osmosis Clarify Blemish Retinal Serum clears blemishes, normalizes oil production, shrinks pores, increases skin’s immune support, hydrates, calms inflammation, protects the skin from UV rays, restores the epidermal barrier, and restores dermal thickness.
Blemish-prone skin has met its match with this powerful Vitamin A serum. Clarify works with the skin to normalize oil production, improve detoxification, calm inflammation, restore the epidermal barrier, and accelerate the healing process of blemishes for a flawless finish.
- Detoxes and calms with healing botanicals
- Normalizes oil production
- Minimizes scarring by nourishing the wound
SIZE: MD 1 FL. OZ. | 30 ML
- Retinal (Retinaldehyde) – Vitamin A that works with the skin to promote cellular turnover and helps reduce multiple signs of aging without causing irritation or
sun sensitivity. Clinically proven to outperform retinoic acid in long-term collagen production.
- Artemisia Umbelliformis Extract – Plant extract with antibacterial, antiseptic, astringent, antimicrobial, antifungal, and antioxidant properties.
- Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract – Provides soothing and cooling effects to ease irritated skin; has been shown to be moisture-binding, moisture-regulating
with softening properties, anti-inflammatory, antipruritic, has lightenting effects, and improves flavonoid protections, while also nourishing the skin.
- Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil – Contains antibacterial and antiseptic properties helping to heal breakouts, reduce infection, and provide anti-inflammatory
How to use
- On clean skin, apply 1-2 pumps morning and/or evening.
- Spritz Activating Mist (Boost/Infuse) and gently massage into the skin.
- Follow with additional serum(s) and moisturizer if needed.
- Spot-treat acne/blemishes daily for 4-8 weeks; then add 1-2 pumps to the daily regimen.
Pro Tips & Tricks
- Use as a spot treatment to target specific areas.
NOTE: Clear or Clear Plus must be used in conjunction with the serums to ensure you get the best results. This is a vital step in the Osmosis protocol to maximize penetration of the serums.
Available Exclusively from a Skincare Professional
Osmosis Clarify Vitamin A Ingredients
Water (Aqua), Niacinamide, Phosphatidylcholine, Glycerin, Mandelic Acid, Epilobium Angustifolium Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Chlorella Vulgaris Extract, Lactic Acid, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Olea Europaea (Olive) Leaf Extract, Ocimum Basilicum (Basil) Leaf Extract, Artemisia Umbelliformis Extract, Hyssopus Officinalis Extract, Retinal (0.04% Retinaldehyde), Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Rubus Chamaemorus (Cloud Berry) Seed Oil, Beta-Glucan, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Lonicera Caprifolium (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Cyclodextrin, Xanthan Gum, Pentylene Glycol, Sodium Hydroxide, Benzyl Alcohol.
Recyclable, Leaping Bunny Approved, Vegan, and Gluten-Free.
Colour may change or vary naturally over time. This does not reduce the efficacy of the product. This ingredient list is subject to change; please refer to product packaging for the most up-to-date ingredient list. Chirally correct ingredients used where possible.
You May Also Like
Osmosis Purify Enzyme Cleanser
Jessica Ward –
I have been using Clarify since May 2019. Within 48 hours I could see differences in my skin. Any blemishes I had were healing, and were staying away. This is my go-to product now. I never go without. Love it!
I just recently got a consult with this amazing team and this was one of the product that was suggested to me. I was having cystic acne issues but didn’t know why. After meeting with Madeleine the information given to me made total sense. I have a “normal” skin type.
Since I started using this product, the inflammation on my skin has calmed down and helping my cystic acne a LOT. I haven’t had any other break out since!
I recommend this product 100%
I have a really acne prone and this product with osmosis rescue have changed my skin. I didn’t but few of my clients got an initial “purged” phase. Start slowly if you have a more sensitive skin. This product is our number 2 best seller after osmosis rescue! Together, power couple!!