Osmosis Illuminate Eye and Lip Treatment. This emollient, peptide-boosting, and anti-aging serum concentrate restores the skin’s barrier and adds luminosity to the delicate skin of the eyes and lips.
- Diminishes visible signs of aging
- Hydrates and plumps
- Refreshes tired eyes
How to use
- Gently apply a small amount with fingertip around the eye and lip area.
- Apply to the lips before applying lip product for enhanced moisture, nourishment, and sheen.
Restore a healthy barrier and a subtle luminosity to the delicate skin around the eyes with this concentrated serum for instantly visible hydration and anti-aging benefits.
Featuring niacinamide and ubiquinone, also known as CoQ10, Illuminating Eye & Lip Treatment can be used to reduce visible signs of lines and wrinkles, brighten area around the eyes, and provide anti-aging benefits to your lips.
Cholesteryl Oleyl Carbonate, Cholesteryl Chloride, Cholesteryl Nonanoate, Water, Niacinamide, Cetearyl Olivate, Glycerin, Sorbitan Olivate, Chlorella Vulgaris Extract, Sodium Carboxymethyl Beta-Glucan, Silica, Dextran, Caprooyl Tetrapeptide-3, Ubiquinone, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Thioctic Acid, Squalane, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Oil, Dehydroacetic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Potassium Sorbate.
Recyclable, Leaping Bunny Approved, Vegan, Gluten-Free, and Oncology Friendly.
Color may change or vary naturally over time. This does not reduce the efficacy of the product. This ingredient list is subject to change; please refer to the product packaging for the most up-to-date ingredient list. Chirally correct ingredients used where possible.
Osmosis Illuminate Eye and Lip Treatment Key Ingredient
- Ubiquinone (CoQ10) – Antioxidant that feeds cell’s energy cycle while protecting it from free-radical damage.
- Cholesteryl Chloride, Cholesteryl Nonanoate, Cholesteryl Oleyl Carbonate (Liquid Crystals) – Plant extract, structurally resembling the intercellular lipids in the stratum corneum, that provides improved skin barrier integrity, protection, repair, and helps improves moisture content in the skin while reducing trans-epidermal water loss reducing the signs of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Chlorella Vulgaris Extract – Protects and stimulates collagen and elastin; provides antioxidant support.
This product is Oncology Friendly
The recommendation and use of these products should be done by professionals trained in Oncology Skincare to ensure safe and effective use. Some products may not be recommended for certain types of cancer of during certain stages.