Osmosis Polish Cranberry Enzyme Mask. A skin-smoothing antioxidant mask harnesses the power of cranberry enzymes to gently remove damaged cells, promoting a firm, smooth, and healthy glow.
- Gently exfoliates skin
- Infuses skin with antioxidants
- Firms and smooths
How to use Osmosis Polish
- On a clean face, apply a thin layer for 5-15 minutes then gently remove.
- Use 1-3 times per week.
- Mix with your favourite cleanser for a multi-purpose exfoliating wash.
- Vaccinium Macrocarpon (Cranberry) Fruit – Natural enzymatic exfoliant as well as an antioxidant.
- L-Lactic Acid – An alpha hydroxy acid recognized by the skin that is a natural moisturizing factor, refines and perfects the surface of the skin while containing antioxidant properties. An AHA found naturally in the skin; antioxidant and natural moisturizing agent. At higher levels it acts as a gentle exfoliant.
- Ubiquinone (CoQ10) – Antioxidant that feeds cell’s energy cycle while protecting it from free-radical damage.
PH : 2
Polish (Enzyme Firming Mask) is a smoothing antioxidant mask with cranberry enzymes, that provides a gentle and natural way to remove damaged keratinized cells. This mask is designed to remove only the exfoliating epidermal layers and minimizing lipid removal.
Polish provides a radiant glow that can last for many hours leaving your skin firm, smooth and beautiful. It can be used in conjunction with your favourite cleanser for a multi-purpose exfoliating wash.
Vaccinium Macrocarpon (Cranberry) Fruit, Water, Lactic Acid, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Gluconic Acid, Ubiquinone, Sclerotium Gum, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Beta Vulgaris (Beet) Root Powder, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Benzyl Alcohol, Alcohol Denat., Fragrance.
Recyclable, Leaping Bunny Approved, Vegan, and Gluten-Free.
Color may change or vary naturally over time. This does not reduce the efficacy of the product. This ingredient list is subject to change; please refer to the product packaging for the most up-to-date ingredient list. Chirally correct ingredients used where possible.
You May Also Like