Osmosis Nourish Avocado Facial Oil. Wonder-working, frequency-enhanced organic avocado oil boosts the skin’s plumpness and improves elasticity to restore a youthful glow.
- Virgin, cold-pressed organic oil
- Easy absorption promotes skin integrity and suppleness
- Enhances skin radiance
How to use Osmosis Nourish
- Apply a small amount following cleansing and serums or mix into any moisturizer.
- Apply to an irritated area such as hives, eczema, or an insect bite to relieve redness or itching.
- Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil – Rich in Vitamins A, B1, B2, B5, Vitamin D, E, minerals, protein, lecithin, and fatty acids, said to have healing and regenerating qualities. Shown to heal wounds and help ease and treat dermatological conditions like psoriasis.
- Hippophae Rhamnoides (Sea Buckthorn) Oil – High fatty acid content, natural source of Vitamins A and E, carotenes, and flavonoids, high Vitamin C content, and rich in Vitamin B1, B2, K, carotenes, tocopherols, and phytosterols. Helps with cellular regeneration, supporting wound healing and provides hydration to the epidermis while reducing water loss. Used to treat dermatitis, eczema, acne, and hyperpigmentation.
- Mauritia Flexuosa (Buriti) Fruit Oil – Buriti oil is high in oleic acid, helps improve skin elasticity, moisturizes, provides antioxidant protection and helps to repair sunburned and damaged skin.
Recyclable, Leaping Bunny Approved, Vegan, Gluten-Free, and Oncology Friendly.
The harmonious benefits from rich nutrients and cold-pressed, organic avocado face oil hydrates and rebalances deep into the dermal layer of the skin to protect from moisture loss and environmental aggressors.
Achieve luminosity, brilliant radiance, and a smooth complexion with this organic avocado facial oil.
Osmosis Nourish Ingredients
Persea Gratissima Oil*, Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil*, Olea Europaea Fruit Oil*, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil*, Lavandula Officials Flower Oil, Hippophae Rhamnoides Oil*, Rubus Fruticosus (Blackberry) Seed Oil, Rubus Idaeus Seed Oil, Citrus Paradisi Peel Oil, Cananga Odorata Flower Oil.
Our MD collection is available through trained professionals who can personalize the perfect skincare protocol for you.
- Osmosis organic avocado face oil is rich in fatty acids, vitamins, proteins and minerals. This wonder-working, frequency-enhanced oil boosts your skin’s plumpness and improves elasticity to restore a youthful glow.
- Penetrating deep within your skin without clogging pores or leaving an oily residue behind. Bringing moisture into your skin and reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- The fatty acids in our avocado face oil help to promote wound healing, collagen production and cellular regeneration. Leaving your skin with a rejuvenated boost.
- Antioxidants work to fight off free radicals and help keep your skin protected from environmental damage. While the natural anti-inflammatories work to soothe and nourish your skin. Creating a strong, radiant complexion with long-lasting results.
- This oil also contains raspberry seed oil to help nourish and protect your skin whilst acting as an anti-inflammatory to promote healing and reduce redness of the skin.
- This hydrating face oil is your go-to if you suffer from dehydrated skin. The omega fatty acids work to soothe your skin and lock moisture into your skin.
- If you suffer from eczema or psoriasis this organic oil can help to relieve symptoms and keep your flareups at bay.
Adding Osmosis organic avocado oil to your skincare routine will give your skin a potent boost of nutrients. And help you to maintain healthy, silky, youthful skin.
- This avocado face oil is vegan, gluten-free, and oncology friendly.