Osmosis Remedy Healing Balm. Indulge your skin with this intensely hydrating, powerful soothing mask. Formulated with rich anti-inflammatories and healing agents, it encourages and supports the skin’s innate recovery function to alleviate redness and reduce signs of distress and further damage, making it the perfect mask for sensitive, irritated, or post-treatment skin.
- Potent botanicals soothe irritated skin
- Hydrate all layers of the skin
- Delivers reparative nutrients to heal the skin
- Alleviates redness
- Reduces signs of distress
Ideal for sensitive, irritated or post-treatment skin
How to use Osmosis Remedy
- On clean skin, apply a minimal amount for 5-15 minutes then gently remove or leave on as a sleeping mask.
- Apply a thick layer as a sleep mask then massages in the excess product in the morning for intensive hydration and repair.
Remedy – Healing Balm from Osmosis MD targets and soothes stressed skin. Shea butter and licorice root are added to this powerful mask for their hydrating and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) – High content of hydrating and conditioning agents with fatty acid profile; moisturizes and retains elasticity; helps to protect against the damaging effects of the sun while repairing cellular degeneration.
- Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract – Rich in many potent antioxidants, Licorice (which translates into sweet root) is anti-inflammatory, lightening, hyperpigmentation preventing, calming, soothing, immunomodulating, and anti- aging. It contains flavonoids, glabridin, licochalcone, glycyrrhizin, sterols, amino acids, vitamins, and minerals that promote elasticity, normal oil production, and fading of dark spots and blemishes while fighting free radicals and nourishing the skin.
- Prunus Serotina (Wild Cherry) Bark Extract – Historically the inner bark of Wild Cherry has been used for its highly anti-inflammatory and astringent properties to treat rashes, psoriasis, and eczema, as it soothes, detoxifies, and stimulates healing. Indulge your skin with this intensely hydrating, powerful soothing mask. Formulated with rich anti-inflammatories and healing agents, it encourages and supports the skin’s innate recovery function to alleviate redness and reduce signs of distress and further damage, making it the perfect mask for sensitive, irritated, or post-treatment skin.
Osmosis Remedy Ingredients
Ricinus Communis Seed Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Squalane, Water (Aqua), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Coconut Alkanes, Glycerin, Corn Starch Modified, Epilobium Angustifolium Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra Root Extract, Hippophae Rhamnoides Extract, Prunus Serotina Bark Extract, Prunus Cerasus Extract, Prunus Avium Fruit Extract, Centella Asiatica Leaf Extract, Ruscus Aculeatus Root Extract, Peumus Boldus Leaf Extract, Aesculus Hippocastanum Seed Extract, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia Oil, Cananga Odorata Flower Oil, Panthenol, Hydrolyzed Yeast Protein, Behenyl Behenate, Tribehenin, Hamamelis Virginiana Water, Alcohol Denat., Alcohol, Potassium Sorbate, Fragrance/Parfum*. *100% Natural Fragrance
So far I’m really enjoying this healing balm. I use a small amount as an overnight mask. It definitely helps lock in all your other products and your skin feels very soft the next morning. It is very good for dry and sensitive skin. I notice after a few uses my skin is less dry. It takes a bit to get used to the thickness at first especially sleeping with it on. I actually tried a small amount under my makeup and it wasn’t so bad!