Osmosis Tropical Mango Barrier Repair Mask. The combination of nut and fruit butter and oils nourishes, hydrates, and restores the skin’s lipid barrier. With ingredients rich in vitamins, minerals and anti-inflammatory properties skin is soothed and replenished.
- Natural oils and fruit butter recondition skin
- Calms and soothes skin
- Restores hydration
Take your skin to the tropics with avocado oil, cucumber fruit extract, mango seed butter, and jojoba seed oil. Barrier Repair is a face mask that will hydrate, aid in repairing the lipid barrier, calm, and soothe the skin. This non-toxic product is a great night face mask for dry skin and blemishes.
Available Exclusively from a Skincare Professional
How to use Osmosis Tropical Mango
- On a clean face, apply a thin layer for 5-15 minutes then gently remove. Can be used daily.
- Directions Massage a thin layer into the skin for 2-3 minutes, then apply a warm washcloth to the skin and allow it to remain on the skin until lukewarm in temperature.
- Gently lift and remove the towel without wiping skin and massage for an additional minute.
- Apply a thin layer before exposure to dry, cold weather conditions.
- Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter – High content of stearic acid, known for its hydrating, regenerative, and sun protective properties; rich in antioxidants, it has a higher fatty acid content than shea butter.
- Astrocaryum Murumuru Seed Butter – Sustainably sourced high content of essential fatty acids and vitamin A, repairs damage, soothes, and heals.
- Hippophae Rhamnoides (Sea Buckthorn) Oil – High fatty acid content, natural source of Vitamins A and E, carotenes, and flavonoids, high Vitamin C content, and rich in Vitamin B1, B2, K, carotenes, tocopherols, and phytosterols. Helps with cellular regeneration, supporting wound healing and provides hydration to the epidermis while reducing water loss. Used to treat dermatitis, eczema, acne, and hyperpigmentation.
Water, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, Arachidyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Palmitic Acid, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Glycerin, Glyceryl Caprylate, Hydroxypropyl Starch Phosphate, Behenyl Alcohol, Arachidyl Glucoside, Astrocaryum Murumuru Seed Butter, Fucus Vesiculosus Extract, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Fruit, Hippophae Rhamnoides Fruit Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Xanthan Gum, Lecithin, Glyceryl Undecylenate, CI 77491, CI 77492, Beta-Carotene.
Barrier Repair Mask is Recyclable, Leaping Bunny Approved, Vegan, Gluten-Free, Oncology Friendly.
Color may change or vary naturally over time. This does not reduce the efficacy of the product. This ingredient list is subject to change; please refer to product packaging for the most up-to-date ingredient list. Chirally correct ingredients used where possible.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE