Vivier AHA BHA Exfoliating Cream
Vivier AHA BHA Exfoliating Cream is a solution for flawless skin that gently exfoliates, clears problematic skin and offers anti-ageing benefits.
Vivier AHA BHA Exfoliating Cream is a 3-in-1 solution for flawless skin that gently exfoliates, clears problematic skin and offers anti-aging benefits. It contains a unique combination of Alpha Hydroxy Acids (Bilberry, Sugar Cane, Sugar Maple, Orange and Lemon Extracts) Beta Hydroxy Acid (Salicylic Acid USP) and anti-aging ingredients (Vitamin C, Vitamin E and Peptides). It is an essential component to everyone's skincare regime.
- 3 in 1 solution for flawless skin: gently exfoliates, clears problematic skin, and offers anti-aging benefits
- Concentrated cream that leaves the skin feeling smooth and purified
- Ideal alternative to Retinol
- All skin types, especially problematic, aging skin, looking for a smoother, even looking texture and tone for the face, neck and décolletage
Alpha Hydroxy Acids (AHAs)*
- Reduction in fine lines and superficial wrinkles and brightens surface pigmentation
- Normalizes stratum corneum by reducing thickness through exfoliation
- Increases skin hydration and activates hyaluronic acid
Salicylic Acid USP (BHA)
- A beta-hydroxy acid with keratolytic and anti-inflammatory properties
- Helps dissolve top layer of corneum cells, improving the look and feel of the skin
Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Peptides, Panthenol, GAGs
- Calms, brightens, helps skin retain moisture, stabilizes Vitamin E
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Photoprotectant that helps protect cellular membrane from free-radical damage and helps reduce transepidermal water loss
- Penetrating moisturizer that acts as an anti-inflammatory agent
- Polysaccharides that increase hydration, elasticity and pliability of the skin
Vivier AHA BHA Exfoliating Cream Benefits
- Unique combination of Alpha Hydroxy Acids, Beta Hydroxy Acid and anti-ageing ingredients
- Stimulates cellular turnover from the uppermost layers via exfoliation
- Encourages new cells to rise to the surface via exfoliation
- Reveals a fresher, younger-looking appearance
- Ideal for problematic ageing skin
- Oil-free, fragrance-free, hypoallergenic, dermatologist tested and recommended by a physician
How to use Vivier AHA BHA Exfoliating Cream
- Apply once or twice daily to clean, dry skin.
For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water. Keep out of reach of children. This product may cause a slight tingling sensation in some people. This is normal and will usually diminish with time. This product may increase sensitivity to the sun and the possibility of sunburn. Sun exposure should be limited and a sun protection product with SPF 30 or higher should be applied prior to sun exposure.
Water/Eau, Vaccinium Myrtillus Fruit Extract, Saccharum Officinarum (Sugar Cane) Extract, Acer Saccharum (Sugar Maple) Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Glycerin, Cetearyl Isononanoate, Cetyl Alcohol, Squalane, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Stearic Acid, Butylene Glycol, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben, Propylene Glycol, Hydrolyzed Glycosaminoglycans, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Polydextrose, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Bisabolol, Xanthan Gum, Triethanolamine, Panthenol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Salicylic Acid USP, Hydrolyzed Casein, Hydrolyzed Yeast Protein, Lysine HCl.
Q: Who is this product for?
A: The AHA/BHA Exfoliating Cream is specially formulated for problematic aging skin.
Q: What are Alpha Hydroxy Acids?
A: They are known to slough off dead cells on the surface of the skin. They reveal a fresher, younger-looking complexion.
Q: What is Beta Hydroxy Acid?
A: Beta Hydroxy Acid such as Salicylic Acid USP is known for its antimicrobial properties and being an effective exfoliant. It is effective for reducing blemishes including blackheads and whiteheads.
Q: What are Vitamin C and Vitamin E?
A: They are known to reduce free-radical damage and environmental stress on skin to help skin look and act younger.
Q: What are Peptides?
A: They are known for their cell-communicating ability of help skin repair itself.
Other Products You May Enjoy
|Dimensions||1 × 1 × 3 in|