Vivier Retinol 1% Night Complex is a anti-ageing booster uniquely formulated to smooth fine lines, refine pores, and prevent wrinkles.
- All skin types looking for an effective anti-aging evening solution for the face, neck and décolletage
Experience the beauty of revitalizing results. Retinol 1% Night Complex is the enhanced anti-aging complex you’ve been dreaming of. It’s uniquely formulated to prevent wrinkles, smooth fine lines and refine pore size. Add Retinol to your regime tonight. It’s the perfect anti-ageing booster for all skin types.
1.0% Pure Retinol
- Enhance skin’s radiance, reduce and prevent wrinkles and fine lines
- Alters behavior of aged cells so they act in a more youthful manner
- Calms, brightens, helps skin retain moisture, stabilizes Vitamin E
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Photoprotectant that helps protect cellular membrane from free-radical damage
- Helps reduce transepidermal water loss
- Protects skin from dehydration and external aggressions by increasing moisturization
- Anti-inflammatory agent
- Prevents wrinkles, smooths fine lines and refines pore size
- Greater tolerance for less redness and less irritation
- An alternative to prescription retinol
- Ideal for all skin types
- The perfect complement to any complexion and every skin care regime
- Fragrance-free, hypoallergenic and recommended by physicians
How to use
- Apply a thin layer to clean, dry skin at night.
- Use of this product may cause some initial dryness or redness.
- Begin with one application once or twice a week and gradually increase frequency to one application every night.
Water/Eau, Squalane, Allyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Polysorbate 20, Retinol, Butylated Hydroxy Toluene, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG 100 Stearate, Glycerin, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Dimethicone, Behenyl Alcohol, Cetyl Palmitate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Titanium Dioxide, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Acrylates/Acrylamide Copolymer, Mineral Oil, Polysorbate-85, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Di-C12-15 Alkyl Fumarate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethiconol, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben, Stearic Acid, Triethanolamine, Tocopheryl Acetate, Xanthan Gum, Tetrasodium EDTA, Ascorbyl Palmitate.
What is Retinol?
It is known to promote cell renewal, increase collagen production, prevent wrinkles, firm skin, smooth fine lines and refine pore size.
What is Vitamin C?
It is known to be essential to collagen production and to reduce free radical damage and environmental stress on skin.
What is Vitamin E?
It is known to reduce the formation of free radicals and strengthen the skin’s barrier function.
What is Shea Butter?
It is a rich source of antioxidants and helps soften the skin.
Will it cause redness?
Although a certain level of peeling and some redness is to be expected with daily use, our unique combination of added antioxidants and soothing ingredients ensures greater tolerance for less redness and less irritation.
Can I use this product after a chemical peel?
This product is recommended to help maintain results from pigmentation protocols like peels or facials, and is formulated to work with all skin care systems including our Platin? products and our Vitamin C serums.
Other Products You May Be Interested In