Elta MD UV Physical Tinted SPF 41 is a lightweight, creamy and cosmetically elegant moisturizing facial sunscreen. Formulated for use every day, it provides moisturization while protecting against UVA (aging) and UVB (burning) rays.
EltaMD Tinted SPF 41 is appropriate for all skin types, especially moderate to dry. It is ideal for use after microdermabrasion; IPL treatments; chemical and glycolic peels; and laser procedures. It may be worn alone or under makeup. EltaMD UV Facial is fragrance-free, paraben-free, sensitivity-free and noncomedogenic.
For oil-free sun protection with just a touch of color, our lightly tinted UV Physical is a healthy choice. This chemical-free mineral sunscreen has antioxidants to neutralize free radicals. Water-resistant UV Physical withstands water, humidity and perspiration.
- Extra Sensitive
- Post Procedure
Size: 3.0 OZ TUBE
Features & Benefits
- UVA/UVB sun protection
- Lightly-tinted, mineral formula
- Water-resistant (40 minutes)
Elta MD Tinted 41 vs Clear 46 | Honest Review | Acne-Prone Skin
Elta MD UV Physical Tinted SPF 41 Ingredients
EltaMD UV Physical Tinted SPF 41 Active Ingredients: 9.0% Zinc oxide, 7.0% Titanium dioxide
- Zinc oxide: Natural mineral compound that works as a sunscreen agent by reflecting and scattering UVA and UVB rays
- Titanium dioxide: Natural mineral that works as a sunscreen agent by reflecting and scattering UV radiation
- Linoleic acid: Antioxidant that reduces free radicals to help diminish the visible signs of aging
- Quercetin: Antioxidant that reduces free radicals to help diminish the visible signs of aging
- Thioctic acid: Antioxidant that reduces free radicals to help diminish the visible signs of aging
How to use Elta MD UV Physical Tinted SPF 41
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
- Reapply after 40 minutes of swimming or sweating.
- Immediately after towel drying
- Every 2 hours
Sun Protection Measures.
Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad-spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
- Children under 6 months: Ask a physician