Osmosis Recovery. Prebiotic, Omega & Fat Pad Renewal. Osmosis’ Patent-Pending Recovery Restores Facial Fat Pads Eliminating the Need for Fillers in Most While Simultaneously Restoring Gut Health.
Recovery can replace much of the facial volume loss that occurs with aging. By restoring critical nutrients to reactivate fat cells Recovery alleviates the need for volume fillers while creating a much more natural, youthful appearance.
Recovery’s nutraceutical properties also help restore your unique probiotic population and provide essential fatty acids, like omega-7, supporting health and cellular function.
- Targets and restores fat loss in facial pads and lip volume.
- Restores probiotic population and omegas, including omega-7
- Recyclable, Vegan, and Gluten-Free
Research shows that the nutrients in Recovery offer the following beneficial effects:
- Supports the function of the immune system to fight infections and microorganisms
- Functions as a prebiotic to protect healthy probiotic bacteria in the digestive system
- Supports the regeneration of healthy cells after chemotherapy
- Improves vascular circulation and heart function
- Lowers blood cholesterol levels
- Improves mucous membrane hydration (eye, mouth, digestive system)
- Relieves menopausal vaginal dryness
- Improves brain function and protects the nervous system
- Positively affects mood and has a mild antidepressant effect
- Improves dermal elasticity and firmness
- Improves the skin’s ability to retain hydration (water)
How to use Osmosis Recovery
Shake well and take 1 tbsp (15mL) twice daily for fat pad recovery or take 1 tbsp (15mL) once daily for probiotic and Omega fatty acid recovery.
- Fat pad recovery typically requires 7 bottles.
- Probiotic recovery typically requires 3 bottles.
- Once the goal is reached, maintenance is 1 tsp (5mL) per day.
- Do not exceed the recommended dose as it will not speed the results
Recyclable, Vegan, and Gluten-Free.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Color may change or vary naturally over time. This does not reduce the efficacy of the product. This ingredient list is subject to change; please refer to product packaging for the most up-to-date ingredient list. Chirally correct ingredients used where possible.